Friday, February 13, 2009

Its Friday



I am finally making the time to update this blog. This has been a big month for us! Nick and I found out that we are having a baby boy (name yet to be determined). The little guy has been kicking up a storm lately and this last Wednesday Nick felt him for the first time. It was such and exciting moment for the both of us. This is a pic of me at (almost) 21 weeks. I have some new ultrasound pictures of the little fella but have yet to remember to get them scanned! Soon enough I am sure.

Sam is oblivious to what is going to happen in about 4 months but we have been having a lot of fun within him in the mean time. This is him at our Superbowl party (hence the beer can) where Nick unveiled his home entertainment project complete with 50'' flat screen, surround sound and cool new receiver.












I hope to get those pics of the little guy up soon. For now we are just waiting for our next check up which is this coming Tuesday 2/17.

2 comments:

  1. we love the new home entertainment center!! andy already can't wait to come visit :) also love the photo of sam with the beer can, good dogger. oh and ange, last but not least, you look absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Angela! Congrats! And I really like Sam! :) I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete