Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

I know I am a little late in discussing mother's day but oh well! We had a great day, Deven let us sleep in until 8:30!! We decided to head to GL for a walk around the lake. Nick and I realized that we hadn't done this yet with the new stroller. Deven played in the grass for the first time, which is strange given that we have a yard but I guess we just haven't had the chance or rather the NW weather hasn't really allowed! Here are some fun pics Nick took! Notice the Mohawk courtesy of the sun screen acting as hair product. Oh and he really is that pale...just like momma and dadda!!




After a stroll around the lake Nick and I decided it was Popsicle weather. Deven got his first taste of strawberry Popsicle (don't worry it was 100% fruit and even had big strawberry chunks). Funny boy, he started laughing at it! The coldness made his mouth cringe but he just laughed and went back for more!
After GL we had soccer so back we went to Everett where we met up with Aaron who looked after Deven for us. I got my second ever goal! It sort of just rolled in but it went in none the less.

Nick went all out for a mother's day gift and created a scavenger hut. I had to run around the how reading clues that incorporated fun facts about our 10 years together. He only had to help me once. At the end I found a basket filled with goodies any lady (mom or not) would be grateful for. It include wine, new stemless wine glasses, chocolate, a nordy's card and a few other things that are none of your business!

I had a great day and just couldn't be happier with the life Nick and I have. I am so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment