Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Entertainment

To all my stay at home momma friends, I salute you. If we could, I would but as I told Nick today, there is a reason why we need to PAY for child care...it is tough. It has been over a year since I went back to work and I miss hanging out with Deven every day all day. That being said, keeping this busy guy entertained all day is insanely difficult. Here are some fun pics from our adventures so far this week...please note that I chose not to document hair pulling (Sam's and mine), tantrums (devens and mine), throwing food and reading the same book over and over and over again! In between all this there were tons of kisses, new words, new signs, extremely successful lunches at new restaurants and walks with Sammy in the snow (no stroller)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment