Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Hockey Game


You would think I would have gotten more pics of this blessed event but this one is it. Our friends have season tickets to the Everett Silver Tips but couldn't make it the game 1/16. We decided to get an extra ticket and take Deven along. As you can see it was love at first sight. Whether he plays when he grows up or not, I bet he will love to watch. The game kept our little man's attention for at least a period. He loved all the cheering and dancing and kettle corn...some of his favorite things. We were able to run around the seats with him for another period and a half until he declared, "home." Which expanded we took to mean, "take me home before I get really tired." We obliged. I believe we are headed out again tomorrow evening 1/30 so we will see if our relative success at an organized sporting event was a fluke! Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment