Saturday, October 8, 2011

On a run

Today, I was inspired to get off my butt by a friend who ran in this today - http://www.bmlt.org/crush.  I basically haven't done a thing in a month because of a shoulder injury.  Never thought a shoulder injury would stop me in my tracks so dramatically but I'm feeling a bit better so I thought heck with it!  Deven, Sam and I strapped in and on to the stroller and we did a loop that conveniently included a park for Deven to play and me to take a break.  On the run out, Deven told me, "everything is icky momma, are you icky momma?"  I of course said, "heck no, I'm cool, I'm awesome, I'm a momma!"  Deven follows up with, "no, momma, your just a mom."  Not sure what to make of that but thought I would share some of Deven's thoughts.  We made it to the park and back in one piece.  The new baby didn't put up much of a complaint so I think we are back in business with this working out thing.  No races for me, just to be safe, but at least I can still get out!!  These are some fun pics I took during out break.

No comments:

Post a Comment