Sunday, January 15, 2012

29+ weeks



Thought it would be fun to get both kiddos in a picture. I was 29 weeks this last Thursday. This months check up was normal accept I didn't pass my 1 hr glucose test so I go back tomorrow for a 3 hour test. That's three hours with no food for 12 to 14 hours before hand and 4 blood draws. Doesn't sound like a good time to me but gotta do what I gotta do to make sure we stay as healthy as possible. I plan to get some reading done at least...or maybe a nap...hmmm...either way there will be Mexican food involved after my testing. Anyone down town tomorrow is welcome to join in post test feasting!!

Baby sister is measuring right at 29 weeks and has a heart rate of 145. I have excellent blood pressure and still no significant swelling. I'm heading into the home stretch and will be visiting the doc every two weeks from now on. We are in no way ready for her to arrive but I do have a little travel bassinet and a dresser drawer so no matter what she will have a place to sleep! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your Mexican food tonight, you are the cutest little pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady, it was was the best meal I've had in a long time!!

    ReplyDelete