Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Please Support Me in the JDRF Beat the Bridge to Beat Diabetes


 Renée Burgess
 
Hi All I am going to go out a limb here but stick with me, it's important.

This year, I'll be taking part in the 31st Annual Nordstrom Beat
the Bridge to Beat Diabetes, benefitting JDRF.  Our goal is to
raise more than $1.54 million for JDRF, the leading global
organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.

I decided to join my friend Renee's team this year.  She has
participated in this even for the last couple of years.  The
cause is near to her heart as she lives every day with T1D. 
Renee is a teacher, a momma and a down right awesome
friend.  I can't imagine adding T1D on top of a momma schedule. 
So in support of her and the cause in general I’m asking you to
help my fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible
gift will help make a difference in the lives of people with T1D.

It is faster and easier than ever to donate. Simply click on the link
at the bottom of this message to donate online. If you prefer, you
can mail your gift check to me at the address listed below. Please
make the check out to JDRF and include my name in the “Memo”
section.

12106 30th St NE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258-8425

Any amount, great or small, helps JDRF get closer to its goal to
improve the lives of every person affected by T1D by accelerating
progress on the most promising opportunities for curing, better
treating, and preventing T1D. I greatly appreciate your support and
will keep you posted on my progress.

Thanks for your help everyone,
Angela
Click here to visit my personal page. Click here to view the team page for Hang On, I Need to Shoot Up
 
JDRF NW Chapter
1215 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1400
Seattle, Washington 98161
(206) 838-5153

No comments:

Post a Comment