Monday, January 20, 2014

Sick kiddo

From a couple of weeks ago but representative of her adorablness

co-eating [tova sitting on mama's lap to eat] is generally normal but becomes imperative while our girl is sick

Thankfully not puking in this box

doing daddo's nails - it was apparently a very serious matter

I haven't done official research but I'm pretty sure one or both of the kiddos gets sick this week every year.  It was Tova's turn this year.  The flu got her...and not the achy muscle stuffy head kinda flu, much to Nick and my dismay.  I thought it was too rich of food Tuesday night but I had just gotten to work when school called me back to come quarantine her for 24 hours. :)  Anyhow she faked us out for another 48 hours only to end up sick again on Friday.  I got the house clean on Wednesday during the fake out and Nick got some serious Daddo and Tova cuddle time only to match her first month of life on Friday.  So holiday weekend was free and clear of...unpleasantness. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment