Sunday, February 16, 2014

Clifford the Tiny Red Dog

Deven's preschool class has the chance to take a little Clifford home for a week, take him places and photograph him (Gnome style).  This all is to be documented thoroughly into a journal that has been compiled by each 'student' from the beginning of the school year.  With the work week at a close Nick and I felt we better get this show on the road. Saturday Clifford came to observation week at dance class, our weekly visit to the nearest Mexican restaurant for dinner and helped cheer on the Silvertips as we enjoyed another game in my boss's AWESOME seats.  Sunday we decided to take the whole family (and Clifford) to the Museum of flight. 

I really think we did Clifford a solid.  I mean what other kiddo is going to give Clifford the opportunity to eat street tacos and pose for a picture in Air Force One.  These photos are currently being printed at Walgreen's as Nick and I complete the first of what I am sure will be many last minute school projects before the Monday deadline.








No comments:

Post a Comment