Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter Cleaning

By default I think Nick and my new year's resolution seems to be getting rid of the clutter. With our new addition we have been re-thinking all the random "stuff" we have laying around taking up space - space that could be used by our little man's "stuff." For the past few weeks we have been good willing, dumping and re-organizing. We spent this morning getting Christmas all put away and sort of finishing up this purge. Deven, even while teething and pure frustration at being unable to move as fast as his will moves, was a great little kid. Though a teething biscuit did give me an extra 1/2 hour before he demanded full attention for the rest of the day...totally worth the clean up!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Also, I have fixed my computer and am officially stalking...I mean following you!

    ReplyDelete