Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nick's Birthday (part three)

Per my previous posts we have really been celebrating Nick's 29th birthday for the last few weeks. First with Nick's family at the Tap House and then with Nick's Ski Marathon. Next I planned a fun night for the two of us. We finally got a chance to see Avatar in 3d. It was pretty awesome and even months after the first showing the theatre was still packed. Next we trucked down town for reservations at Ipanema Grill. I have been therefore but Nick needed to go! Brazilian BBQ is awesome. Unfortunately, with all the fun we had playing with Deven that day I had forgotten to eat properly and after watching a 3d movie and getting a head ache it was only a matter of time before I had to call our night a bit early. We were able to make it to our buddy's Alex and Codie's house in South Lake Union for a night cap and some birthday cake. We had to relieve Grandma and Grandpa Bodle a little earlier than planned but it was nice to get in a little extra sleep before our big run (see following post). Hoping to get out on the town soon to redeem myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment