Thursday, March 29, 2012

40 weeks tomorrow

So tomorrow is my official due date.  Statistically speaking it is very unlikely that I will be having this little lady tomorrow but just in case I thought I would do a belly update tonight, while not in labor! :)
One good thing about not having sister here yet is that I got to keep my hair appointment and now I will look a little less icky in those after birth/surgery pics. 
So the plan is that we will give this whole vbac or 'trial of labor' a shot for one more week and then we have to call it quits because risks to me and baby are just get too high.  So next Wednesday if she hasn't graced us with her presence we are going to go in and get her!   Creating an end date has really helped me relax and not be so anxious or worried.  It will be slightly disappointing to not experience the whole labor thing but if this time is anything like the one we had with Deven, full of joy and love, then how she gets here is really besides the point. 

1 comment:

  1. All the best! I did a VBAC last May 6 and it worked out great w/my second girl. She came too quickly for an epidural (I never labored with our 3-year-old, she was breech and wouldn't turn). Sending positive thoughts!
    Hugs,
    Janie McCauley (Evan's big sister in the Bay Area).

    ReplyDelete