Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy birthday Nick!

Deven and I prepared earlier on in the week for nicks birthday celebration.  We got balloons, streamers, these strange party blow roll up things and of course cake!!  We headed up to Cle Elem this weekend to the Wright family cabin to celebrate with the Wright's and the Harrington's.  I was/am a bit worried about being so far from Seattle at 37 weeks pregnant, but so far so good. 
This is a picture of my main course!  I heard about this chocolate cake with cayenne pepper and cinnamon a couple of weeks ago on a radio show and thought it would be perfect to try for Nick's party.  I went the semi easy road and got a box for the main cake and looked up how much spice to add.  For those interested it was two teaspoons of cinnamon and 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne.  Spread a generous about of chocolate frosting on that puppy and you have a pregnant ladies last wish...I mean the perfect cake to present your wonderful and deserving husband!!
Delish'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment