Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring is here

So what do we do? Green Lake of course.  We made it a quarter of the way around before Deven decided it was time to go back to the play ground.  That was fine by me as my stomach is still pretty sensitive after the surgery.  A successful outing including our first public feeding for Tova.  She is not distracted by anything including a playground full of screaming children.  Good girl!!
Note I said a successful outing...the trip home was a different story and does not include pictures.  Picture in your mind a crying hungry and sleepy toddler, a sometimes crying and hungry infant and two grown up size head aches.  Remind me to bring snacks for the toddler next time.  I still think the trip was worth it but I think we paid for the fun!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment