Monday, July 30, 2012

Siblings

I hope they always love each other this much!  People always ask us how Deven likes Tova or whether or not he is starting to act out towards her.  Seriously crossing my fingers but other than showing her how he can growl like a tiger which scares her every now and then she is something super special to Mr. Dev.  He still announces to anyone who will listen that 'we' have a baby sister Tova.  He also let's people know that we got her at target where I put her in my tummy and then we went to the hospital to get her out.  Currently, Tova just stares at her big bro in amazement most of the time but I've noticed some smiles and giggles especially when Deven talks to her in her gurgling language.  So I guess bottom line, and goal of this blog, is that these kiddos sure seem to love each other!  It's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment