Friday, August 3, 2012

Deven's three year stats

I am being super slow with blogs these days, it could have something to do with Tova teething and my lack of sleep...excuses excuses!

Well any way here are Deven's stats a month after his appt.  Nick is pretty sure that the scale was 32.6 not 36.2 which would make more sense compared to our scale but other than that he's lookin' good.  He's coming down in height but what can you expect with a shorty for a momma.  Doc says he's super smart (we knew that) and working on he coordination (next time he runs into a door I will remind myself he's super smart).

You really never know what this kid is going to say.  For instance, he let me know that he is going to love a girl in a pink sweater and then they will go to Paris and get married and air in the grass there.  But this was only after I had to explain to him that we couldn't get married because I'm married to daddo but that I would be his momma for ever!   Love him!!

Tova's 4 month check up is next week, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment