Thursday, October 4, 2012

No bananas!


Today our sweet T is six months old.  Let me start off by answering the typical question.  No, Tova is most certainly not sleeping through the night.  We've had a couple four hour stretches and I remember one glorious five hour stretch but on the whole we are talking one, two, and maybe three hour...naps.  If we are talking good news / bad news, Tova's inability to sleep would definitely we the bad news.  So what's the good news?  This baby is so happy it's contagious!!  Just look her!  All we have to do is blow raspberries at her and she is all giggles.


 So what are the stats looking like? I'm happy to report she is conforming to most clothing labels and is fitting in six month clothing while she is actually six months, unlike her big bro!  When we found out we were having a girl I was so used to buying boy cloths that I felt just strange buying girl stuff.  No worries now though, I love all the tights, slippers and sweater dresses!!  I am carrying over one obsession though and that is making my kids wear hats!!  Yes, she looks adorable in them!

This month, to nick and my surprise, Tova started to crawl.  It's more of any army crawl but it gets the job done.  This is so much faster than Deven who was crawling around eight months not six!!  As of tonight she is officially sitting up from laying down on her own.  Nick found her that way when she was "working" on going back to sleep.  :)


Last time I checked she weighed in at 16 pounds but official results will be posted next week.  In the mean time we have been practicing eating really food.  I didn't having any cereal and I keep forgetting to pick some up so we have been trying some whole foods.  Bananas were a hit the first night but a definite no go the next time.  They did not make her feel good and we were up at night more than usual.  Carrots are working well and next up I think we will do avocado.  Yay for food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment