Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good Morning

Tova this morning (5:30am) - I busted out her 9mo cloths last night and decided this would be her first outfit.  Feisty animal print with a bucket of pink!
Today I am trying to be thankful for 4:30am wake up calls. I gotta say its pretty tough (especially after a 10:30pm, 1:30am and 3:30am wake up calls).  I know there will be a time when she sleeps all night, and perhaps all day and won't want anything to do with me.  So today Nick and I woke up with her and we both got to work really early and were able to pick them up from school really early and had a pretty great night.  So please remind me that waking up at 4:30am is a good thing sometimes next time a try complaining.  Or rather maybe just let me whine...that helps a lot too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment