Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bodle Family Reunion


For the past few years each summer we make the trip to port orchard via the fontleroy - vashion - southworth ferry.  Nick was a little busy (first...and second sail) so we had to go without him this year.  Thankfully my family was there to assist while I ate and drank wine in the beautiful sun!!  It was just perfect weather for trucking kids around the state! 

My parents and extended family did a fabulous job as always and my bro being the best uncle the kids could ask for drive to heckling and gone to get the last summer fun toys in stock on that side of the sound.

The ferry schedule was such that it made sense to drive up to the Kingston - Edmonds ferry to get back on the east side.  Everyone else had the same idea and even with 10 minutes to spare we ended up having to wait for the next boat.  Not to worry, Kingston delivers for layovers with an abundance of ice cream, live music and super friendly people!!  We made back to meet up with Nick in Everett with no tears that I can recall...At least not from me!! 💜

In pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment