Friday, July 25, 2014

New phones!

Ok why am I posting about new phones? Well it is just that huge. 
Nick and I gave it an honest go. I am positive my phone was almost three years old.  Basically it comes down to data.  We use a TON of it.  Nick and I work at government offices that don't allow WiFi connection.  Therefore.  Data use.  All plans are going away from unlimited data unless you get your phones out right.  No bueno or dinero.  so we held off as long as possible.
But when we went to a festival without the kids and realized that because both our phones died or crapped out there was no way to reach us.  The kiddos could have been at the hospital...we wouldn't know.  So after we ensured there safety in the morning we went straight to the nearest Verizon store and bit the bullet.  These are our first pictures of the kiddos posing in grandma and grandpa Johnston's garden.  Safe.  Not at the hospital! 
If your wondering where the rest of May and June activities went...I have to retrace my steps from my main computer when it gets back from its trip on...OUR new sail boat! 
I know. I know what you're thinking.  New phones...a boat.  No, we aren't spending our cut from the Lake Steven's maffia.  Read about it here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment