Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

It was Deven's first Halloween and I successfully picked a costume that will embarrass him when he's older and maybe appreciate when he's even older! His school had trick or treating for the older kids during the day so Deven and his buddies all dressed up for the occasion. He was a hit!!

The Wright's had a party so we ALL got dressed up. This was way out of Nick and my comfort zone but I guess we will do anything because of peer pressure. Here are some pics from the weekend.


1. Deven testing his costume out the night before his school debut. 2. Deven and me all ready to party at the Wright's. 3. Chip and Renee as skeleton's, Ryan as some weird news caster, Matt and Chanel as Scottish folk, Codie as a Geisha, Erin as a private school chick, Alex as the psycho from Clockwork Orange me as Dorothy and Nick...well Nick is the count from Sesame Street!! ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment