Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Boy

In general I don't get overly sentimental about Deven growing up, only because I think it is so fun to see it happen and be a witness to things "clicking" in that head of his. However, I was cleaning up Deven's room in preparation for his official party and had to put away some of his cloths that didn't fit any more. I was a little sad to do it actually and it surprised me. So I thought I would embrace it and do a little flash back. Our baby is growing up so fast...sniff...sniff...



















We were so excited to welcome a bunch of our friends and family to our house up here in Canada...I mean Lake Stevens. Seriously thank you for all being a part of our good day. We had people from Des Moines, Federal Way, Bonney Lake, Tacoma and even Lakewood. We are working on your official thank you cards. I had a grandiose idea including card stock, finger paints and crayons but Deven reminded me that he is now a toddler and making cards is just not interesting. So stay tuned, I am hoping to get his attention in the coming days.
Nick and I declared Deven's official party a success with only a few minor set backs. Mainly that Sam thought it was his party and ate a dozen (not exaggerating) cup cakes for our guests. Also, I forgot to charge our camera so we really didn't get any good pictures but thankfully, all of you did remember and were able to forward them to us.



















No comments:

Post a Comment