Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas 2010



We are just about ready for Christmas here at the Johnston household. I have officially completed my shopping and only have a few more presents to wrap. This year Deven is old enough to recognize that something is going on around here and just loves looking at the tree all lit up. We developed a little routine that has helped us (for the most part) keep the tree in tact which includes a count before I switch on the lights and then he says hi to the rocking horse ornament and the chu chu (train) ornament. Then we ring all the bells (my favorite ornaments) and say night night to the tree! Routines are a very good thing I have discovered these past 18 months! Here are some fun pics of Deven saying hi to the ornaments. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment