Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Sneak Peak








For a few years now I have been facebook and Internet stalking my old drill captain's growing photography business Some Like It Shot Photography. I finally couldn't take it any longer. I emailed her and begged her to sign us up for a session next time she was back in the NW. Thankfully her family still lives here and she visits at least once a year. We booked a session with her this last weekend and we couldn't be more please with the results so far.

In line with my continued stalking I found out that she was going up to Bellingham. Nick and I both went to Western and have a love for the city. We got our engagement photos there and thought it would be great to take our little family back for a photo session. Alisha thankfully thought it was a great idea and allowed us to invade her road trip.

Deven amazed us by his ability to make it through the day without a nap. If you know Deven at all, this is not something that should be attempted lightly! But with Alisha's help we just kept changing venues, giving snacks and distracting him from the blistery cold weather. He made it through 3 hours of pics and lunch where the grown ups were focusing on catching up rather than cute little boys. As his reward Nick and I decided that Deven deserved his very first hot chocolate complete with whipped cream. I thought for sure Alisha had had her fill us but she couldn't miss a little boys first hot chocolate - who can blame her!! No worries, she got it all on her memory card.

Deven was asleep about 2 minutes after we started back down the road home but it was totally worth it as you can see in this sneak peak!!

To ensure my friend maintains credit for her hard work, please do not crop out her copyright or alter images if you repost them.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment