Saturday, February 4, 2012

Célébration de Bébé

So this girl has some pretty awesome friends. I received a surprise shower for baby sister today. It was a Paris, France themed shower. From your required dessert croissants down to the black toile decorations, it was all there. This event of events was supposed to occur two weeks ago but a certain freak winter storm in the great northwest caused a delay. The girls were able to reschedule today with what appears to have been only minor complications. It seemed to me that everyone there (as well as several ladies that couldn't make it) played a part in the planning process. Thank you to everyone involved!! I was feeling very ill prepared for this baby before today but from here on out if she were to come (no little girl, that isn't an invitation just yet) we would be able to cloth, feed and shelter her in some pretty swanky baby girls stuff. We've got guest made onesies until she is over a year old, the cutest knit hat I have ever seen, baby under armer, baby leggings galore, her first baby doll, and a baby monitor specially purchased for future baby sitters. We are so set!!

Thank you everyone Thank you!!

Here are some pics to show you just how awesome my ladies are!!



Croissants from a little French bakery in Silver Lake called L'Artisan French Bakery...pure bliss!!



There were labels (in French) for everything just like this. Perfection!


Cupcakes by Codie. They looked store bought, I can't believe I even thought it!!


Gonna put this up on her wall, for sure!


32 weeks along, 8 more to go...1.5 inches to go until my belly hits the steering wheel. I can't remember when this happened with Deven but it is sure is an interesting phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment