Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas 2012

So I just realized that I never did an xmas day blog.  Bad momma.  But can I use the, "I was sick as a dog" card??  Well I was.  But even more important Deven was INSANE.  I mean something jumped into his body and took over for the day.  Around 2pm when I found him running around my Nanna's room naked I really had the 'this is so not worth it thought.'  No naps for two kiddos, lots of travel mixed with a healthy dose of being spoiled by all our wonderful family pretty much equals hell for the mommas and daddos of the world.  Thankfully by the time we got home that night both were passed out and unwakable...until snack time. ; )

Even though we almost didn't make it out alive this year I did manage to get some really cute pics that will help us look back on xmas 2012 with more fondness than the total insanity that I have thankfully already started to suppress! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment