Monday, January 28, 2013

Sans kiddo?

What??  Sans kiddo? No kiddos? Over night?  Yes! Yes! YES! 

We were ready and we had a perfect excuse.  A good friend from college was getting married at the Crystal Ball room in Portland.  You may remember me mentioning that place in October of last year.  Such an awesome place and so glad all our friends keep getting hitched there.  Well some how we convinced my sister's to watch them in the afternoon and grandma and grandpa Bodle to watch them in the evening.  Other than looking tired the next day with just a hint of "get me the hell outta here" hysteria I think the grandparents survived there first sleep over à la maison Johnston.

We on the other hand, we had a blast.  I had too much wine which always leads to too many mini cup cakes (this may have happened to me in the past).  I didn't do much dancing which means I must not have had WAY too much wine.  We did, however, stay out way past our bed time, visited a couple bars that could only be described at Portlandia'ish and slept even less than we would have had we stayed home.  Success. Love this City.

No comments:

Post a Comment