Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tova's Two!! (part one)

So.  Oh my goodness.  Tova is two!!  I think I have three posts regarding this miraculous event so stick with me.  I say miraculous because I think I may still be recovering from the year long sleeplessness, another 6 month's of waking up at least twice a night and then another 2 - 4 month's of at least once.  We are solid now though.  Knock on wood but I had to wake this chick up at 8:30 this morning.  Shocking.

4/4 was a Friday this year so I took that day off of work to prepare.  Aka, sleep in, hit the gym early, grocery shopping and do as much cleaning of the house as necessary to not make us look like slobs.

I also started on the cake.  We decided to take it easy and just do a pasta dinner so the cake I decided was where I would over compensate and help wittle down the fossilized mama guilt.

That evening we took the kiddos to Snohomish to try a new pizza place and for some frozen yogurt.  Tova had her very first cone all to her self.  It was...messy but hilarious.

We got some really great pics with both kiddos.  Walking down town Snohomish is easily one of our favorite things to do.  I know she had great night and I hope she loves looking back on this post and blog to see her sweet firery little self.  As you can see deven may be the talker in this family but Tova steers the ship for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment