Monday, May 21, 2012

Pretty Girl Update

I will not lie and say that this little lady has been 'the dream baby'.  She has Deven's ability to eat combined with the ability to get over tired with in minutes.  I swear getting up to eat sometimes gets her over tired.  BUT, isn't she super cute?!?!  These are pictures from last week.  She was all ready for the sun and we got out for walks most days.  She is over 12 pounds now and almost 7 weeks old.  The days sort of run together so the fact that it's been almost 7 weeks since she arrived amazes me.  I have a feeling she is going to be an even bigger handful than Deven but I also think she's going to be tons of fun just like her bro!!  Just don't ask me what I think at 11pm, 1am, 3am or 5am...you may not receive a rational answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment