Sunday, November 3, 2013

Silvertips night

My boss has season tickets to the Silvertips therefore I get to buy some off him when he can't make it.  He was out of town this weekend so he decided to give me his two seats and actually bought another two for us all to go. He's say it was a thank you for always being able to take his tickets but I'm suspicious there is some unknown project at work or something!?!? 

Either way, it was quite an adventure being a later game but we lasted two quarters before having to drag both crazies home.  Of course we met up with chip and Charlie while there.  Thankfully they are used to...us. :)

Pics: a.  Dev knows how to get me to stop bothering him for a picture now and just gives me a smile when ever I ask!  b. Dev and Tova walking up to the bar together.  To their, or rather nick and my credit they only ordered water. c. Daddo and Tova Rae. d. Charlie being a darling and offering us his popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment