Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Green Lake Gobble


More photos from today's run.  Photo cred for my sister Jessica.  She needs to just fallow us around so we can get more fabulous pics.
 
All of us post runs - for like 2 minutes I was hot enough to shed my layers...pretty sure it was like 35 degrees outside - my toes were numb when Nick and I started running.

Not sure if this was before during or after his run but it's a sweet pic of him.
 
Dev mid 500m  run / walk / run. :)

Dev nearing the finish line.  I felt it was important to add this photo so I am reminded what my mama face looks like.  I had just been told that I was not allowed run with him, "I can do it by myself."  Noted. Tova started "saying" this about six months ago - it took Dev 4.5 years.  This will take some getting used to.

Showing off for Aunt Jessica.

Mid balance continuing his show for Jess.
Good times had by all.  I wish I'd had Jess take pics of our post run meal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment